IUT A of Lille (Institut Universitaire de Technologie) established in 1966, is an Undergraduate College of Applied Sciences of the Université Lille 1, which offers training courses for a 2-year vocational degree: DUT (Diplôme Universitaire de Technologie). For 50 years, IUT A has turned out more than 28,000 graduates and it has kept abreast of scientific and technological advances. This original vocational training has proved to be successful over all these years. Its permanent aim is to make young people efficient and adaptable.
IUT A – Lille consists of:
- Chemistry (Chimie),
- Biological Engineering (Génie Biologique),
- Electronics and Automatic Control Engineering (GEII),
- Mechanical and Production Engineering (GMP),
- Business Studies (GEA),
- Computer Science (Informatique),
- Applied Sciences (Mesures Physiques).
16 Vocational Bachelor’s Degrees (3 years – 6 semesters) and a Continuing Education Division.